Monday, September 15, 2008

Still Ill

So here I am.  It's six-thirty in the morning, and the stitches from my tonsil surgery are bleeding.  I have to stay awake because my doctor is going to call me back in an hour to let me know if I need to see him. This will be the second time this week this has happened, and I'm suffering extra pain because of it.  To make things worse, I can't try and sleep this afternoon because I have to pick up my roommate's friend from the airport at three.  

Needless to say, I've been too sick to draw...

I really don't want to do this, but I have to stretch my hiatus from the comic just a little bit longer.  I'll be posting again on the twenty-second of September.  I'm sorry to all my loyal fans (all four of you), but all these complications are making it very hard to concentrate. I'm in pain most of the day, and that's only compounded with the bleeding, the phone tag with my doctor, and not being able to sleep. 

Just so you all know that I'm not totally ignoring the comic, I do have something planned for the next issue.  Thank for being understanding, and I'll see you all again on the twenty-second!

Later Days! 

No comments: