Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am VERY proud of issue twenty-three.  I sat down and really put a lot of effort into this one.  I used a real life reference for the power line (see left), which really added depth to the comic.  Also, I was very careful with what level pen I used for each line, so that the individual detail and items didn't look like they were merged together. I'm so happy with this piece (especially this panel), that I'm thinking about coloring it in later :)

So the website needs more work. I just remembered that I promised everyone a list of character biographies, which I've yet to deliver.  I may work on that a bit tomorrow, but I make no promises.  I have a lot to accomplish tomorrow. Outside of the bios, I've been thinking it's time to add some more extra detail to the site, like new icons, or maybe a new background design.  I only have a few ideas right now, but nothing set in stone.  It may still be some time until I implement any of this anyhoo, especially with my personal submission deadline for CCS approaching.

Later Days!

No comments: