Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Phoning it in

Wow!  I really didn't want to draw tonight!  I spent most the evening starring at my sketches wondering what I was going to draw.  While I'm happy with the end result, issue twenty-three was a very quick draw. I blame part of my laziness on the fact that two of my favorite shows just released new seasons on DVD, and I'm dying to watch them!  (For the record, they are Supernatural and The Office).

So I get my tonsils taken out next week, and I'm both excited and nervous.  I'm nervous because I'll be in a hellofalotta pain, but I'm excited because I'll stop getting sick so much.  Not to mention I'll get out of work for two weeks, which leaves me plenty of time to draw!

Update: I'm currently working on thumbnails for my CCS comic.  Yay me! I'll keep you all posted on my progress! 

Later Days!

No comments: