Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lateness

Hello all!

Yes, issue twenty-seven is a day late, I admit. I've had the idea in my head since Tuesday, but the strain of going back to work has been difficult. It's been a lot more difficult adjusting to being on my feet all day after sitting on my butt for two weeks. Who says tonsil surgery only hurts the throat?  :P

The BIG news is that the comic now has its own domain! No longer will you, my wonderful audience, need to type in all that drivel to get to your favorite boy and his robot! The new domain name is www.aboyandhisrobot.net (the Ws need to be included). I'm amazing excited because now the site feels for official. Someday I hope to learn how to design my own web site, thus freeing myself from the limitations of iweb*

Speaking of website design, I have been thinking lately about the new items I wish to add. As you can see on the site, there is a "characters" section now, but it's incomplete. I still need to draw character portraits and bios that don't give anything away ;)

Issue twenty-eight is on schedule for Monday morning.  I'll be working on it tomorrow after work, so it should be done in plenty of time!

Later Days!

*I really do enjoy using iweb.  It has a lot of great features, but I've just been interested in branching out lately. 


No comments: